The investment strategy seeks to track the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the AI-42 INDEX™. As you invest through a managed account, you have complete transparency over all transactions and capital movements throughout the investment phase. You can view the current and historical transactions at any time via the online trading platform or the mobile app. Learn more about the AI-42 INDEX™ or read our Frequently Asked Questions.
For an investment, please fill in the form:
- AI is a revolutionary technology with the potential for significantly transforming industries, services, labour and consumption
- The strategy offers access to the AI space through direct investment in publicly listed firms globally, which are capitalising on AI by enhancing, enabling, or engaging the technology
- Focused exposure to businesses that are capitalising on the growth in the adoption of AI technology
- The research for the selection of companies in the index and, subsequently, the strategy, is conducted by experts in the AI value chain and the technology market, ensuring the portfolio remains focused and relevant
Requirements for opening an account
- Minimum deposit: 10,000,- EUR (USD, GBP or equivalent in foreign currency)
- Minimum age: 21 years for a margin account
Fees & Expenses
Here we provide an overview of the fees and expenses you may have to pay when you invest in the strategy:
- Setup-Fees: We charge a brokerage account setup fee of €750,00 and an on-boarding and KYC administration fee of €550,00
- In addition, we charge a one-time AI-42 INDEX™ license fee, based on the amount you are investing (Assets under Management, “AUM”) based on the following schedule: €2.500,00 (<€100.000 AUM), €15.000,00 (€100.000,00 – €1.000.000,00 AUM) or 1,00% of the AUM (> €1.000.000,00 AUM)
- Ongoing fees: We charge a 2% management fee of the AUM and a 20% performance fee, whereas we apply a high watermark rule
- Although the Index was created to select companies with a relatively higher exposure to AI, there is no guarantee this objective will be achieved
- An investment in equities may experience high volatility and should be considered as a longer term investment
- Higher growth companies such as those that play a part in megatrends tend to trade at higher valuations. The investor should consider the risk that comes with higher valuations as part of any investment decision
- Investment risk may be concentrated in specific sectors, countries, companies or currencies
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum investment size?
The minimum deposit in the account is €10,000 or the equivalent in any foreign currency.
What is the minimum age?
The account holder must be 21 years or older.
How do I invest?
We open an investor brokerage account in the investor’s name which means complete transparency over all transactions and capital movements throughout the investment phase. He can view the current and historical transactions at any time via the online trading platform or via the mobile app. Reallocation of positions occurs once a quarter following the AI-42 INDEX rebalancing by our team.
I have an account, how can I invest more?
As the brokerage account is in the investor’s name, he can add funds to his brokerage account at any time. We need a two working days notice to rebalance the portfolio positions after the funds are available.
Can I withdraw my investment?
The brokerage account is in the investor’s name, withdrawals can be done any time without any limitations. To make sure the portfolio remains balanced correctly, we recommend a two working days notice ahead of time.
Where is the money being held?
The invested amount stays in the investor’s brokerage account, in his name.
Which broker do you use?
Interactive Brokers. Interactive Brokers conducts its broker/dealer business on over 135 market destinations worldwide. In its broker dealer agency business, IBKR provides direct access (“on line”) trade execution and clearing services to institutional and professional traders for a wide variety of electronically traded products including stocks, options, futures, forex, fixed income and funds worldwide. Interactive Brokers Group and its affiliates execute over 1,832,000 trades per day. Interactive Brokers is headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut and has over 1,850 employees in its offices in the USA, Switzerland, Canada, Hong Kong, UK, Australia, Hungary, Russia, Japan, India, China, Luxembourg, Singapore, Ireland and Estonia. IBKR is regulated by the SEC, FINRA, NYSE, FCA and other regulatory agencies around the world.
Can I use my existing broker, too?
Yes, that is possible. In this case we recommend opening a sub account at the existing broker to ensure that the performance and allocation of positions doesn’t get mixed up with your own trades.
How long does it take to get started?
After submitting your application, you will receive the required brokerage account forms as well as the Index agreement. The process takes usually 3-5 working days.
In which countries can I open an account?
Accounts can currently being opened in the following countries:
- Aland Islands
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Brunei Darussalam
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Channel Islands and Jersey
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote D’Ivoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Faeroe Islands
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- Holy See
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China
- Isle of Man
- Lao People`s Democratic Republic
- Macao Special Administrative Region of China
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Occupied Palestinian Territory
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Republic of Moldova
- Russian Federation
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
- Taiwan (Republic of China)
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United Republic of Tanzania
- United States
- United States Virgin Islands
- Viet Nam
- Wallis and Futuna Islands
- Western Sahara
An investment in Managed Accounts is combined with the acceptance of specific risks of leveraged asset products. Potential investors should be aware that alternative investments are bonded with significant risks and that the account value can rise and fall. A guarantee for a certain trading performance cannot be given. The performance of the past is not mandatory an indicator for future performances and can diverge from future growths. It should only be taken as growth targets. Trading with futures, foreign currencies and options is very speculative and holds accordant risks.